Pretty early on in our trip the three kids (me, Risha, Gabe) visited the Gatlinburg Aquarium, which I highly recommend. It was a little pricey at about $24 a ticket but we used a couple free passes that my parents had received.
Outside the Aquarium and overlooking the creek.
I love the Canon camera that D gifted me for Christmas. It features an aquarium setting that I finally had a chance to use on this day.
These little guys were a lesson in evolution -- they are able to swim in the water like fish and then walk up on land with their fin-like feet. It was almost creepy to witness.
My favorite portion of the tour - the walk-through tunnels.
Amazing colors througout the facility -- I couldn't help myself and took way too many photos.
This guy reminded me of a day-glo lobster.
I'm obviously amused by simple things, but the faces on the rays always make me happy. Look at those smiles!
















No comments:
Post a Comment