Sorry for the sparse posting lately. I've worked the last two Saturdays (health fairs) so these have been 6-day weeks and I'm busy busy busy. And tired. This weekend is a free one but I am scheduled again on the 24th. I'm a bit burned out on work at this point.
I just realized that I have over 100 hours of vacation saved up in my PTO bank and can only carry over 40 hours to 2010 -- so somebody needs to take a bunch of time off before the end of the year! Sometime in the last few months I hit the magic mark and bumped up my vacation accrual rate from 7.54 hours earned per month to 15.08 hours/month, which is super fabulous but troublesome at the end of the year when we're busy and I don't have room in the schedule to take the time off. Gotta make time for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment