Usually by this time of year I would have photos of snow on the ground or tales of woe about the cold temperatures, but the wacky weather has brought us mid-50 degree temps and rain. I'm not complaining because we'll have plenty of time to play in the snow as the season progresses. I don't think we've even had a really hard frost yet, and some of my container plants and flowers are still alive! Honestly I can't remember ever having Halloween without cold weather and snow.
If I can get my act together, Save-the-Date reminders for the wedding will go out soon. That means I need to work on the guest list, ugh. We're also putting together a website with pertinent details for guests: travel info, accommodation recommendations, things to do, etc.
We met with a photographer on Monday -- um, love him and his team's work. Joe answered all of our questions and eased my many fears (e.g. what if the equipment konks out or a memory card is lost?) Our photographer (Karen) is currently in Antarctica but will be back in the spring. My big question was, what if she gets sick? And basically, unless Karen is dead, she'll be there -- you don't bail out on a bride on her wedding day. Alrighty then!
No comments:
Post a Comment