Our nice neighbors to the south of us have a gray weimaraner and they sometimes bring him over to play in our backyard with Drift. Oh man, the puppies have so much fun! It's a pretty constant "you chase me, no I'll chase you!" circus back there, with some biting and lots of jumping thrown in for the good measure. I think Drift is at least 3-4 years older than Clyde, so our dog gets tired a lot sooner than theirs.
I'm spoiled for all other dogs now; Drift is so happy, sweet and mellow, and overall a very good dog. Clyde is great but that dog has jumped up on me I don't know how many times and almost bitten my ear off by accident. Discipline is not the name of the game next door, apparently. But the dogs have fun together and it's good exercise.
Here they are wanting to come in - Drift just stood patiently while Clyde went crazy clawing at the sliding door!




No comments:
Post a Comment