This morning when I parked my car in the lot at work and opened the door, a huge BANG went off and I was just about ready to duck and cover, ninja style! After a moment, a big flock of Canada geese went flying off into the distance and I realized that the small plane airport (which borders my workplace) was herding the birds off the runway so they wouldn't cause any major accidents. I guess a "shoo, bird!" doesn't really cut it with 50-100 geese.
My last health fair of the season is tomorrow (woot!) so I'll be working late today. This is so random, but when I get stressed out my eyelid usually twitches, but this week it's been my lip and the muscle near my nose. I don't think it's noticeable because no one has mentioned it to me and it's not like my face is constantly twitching 24/7, but I still feel a little weird about it.
As we speak my sister is out running wedding errands for me -- in California, no less! She's picking up table linens and napkins for the reception. Thanks Risha!
No comments:
Post a Comment