After walking in the door, attendees are handed a wad of drink tickets, 6 oz. glass and program outlining the beverage vendors and their offerings. I like to take 5-10 minutes beforehand to sit down with the program and mark down my top picks and plan of attack. Lindemans is number one on my list for their framboise and pomme, and Celestial Meads (an Alaskan company) has some tasty and very strong meads. I've learned to generally stay away from the barleywines and anything with an alcohol content of higher than 9%, although I make an exception for Ring of Fire Meadery out of Homer and their amazing fruit beverages. The breweries from England make good ciders as well. Can you see a pattern emerging here? I like the sweet stuff!
Will try to remember and take some photos, but don't hold it against me if I get distracted. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment