D has been out of town for almost a week now -- he flew back to the midwest to spend time with family and surprise his parents. Sounds like they were very surprised! Needless to say it's been very quiet around the house. Drift and I have been on some walks, but mostly he stalks me around the house and watches the wedding craft extravaganza.
I am seriously pushing it with these wedding invitations when it comes to getting them out in time. Note to brides - don't design them yourself!!! It's too easy to get caught up in the little details. And after taking that Photoshop class, now I want to get all crazy with my images and create new ones. I'm getting quotes from local printers to see if they can match the estimates I have received from online vendors. Online peeps are great, but what they charge for shipping to Alaska is ridiculous.
This photo is from sometime last week when I hand-stamped the outer envelopes. The table is now a total mess, so it's actually a good thing D is out of town because it looks like Martha Stewart's workshop threw up all over our dining room.

No comments:
Post a Comment