As I was getting ready for work this morning, Drift was barking like crazy outside. A quick peek out the window revealed that he was directing his attention towards a rather large moose in the corner of the yard. I hustled downstairs to let him in the house and we both watched as the moose made his way along the side fence. I didn't see what direction it headed off in since I ran off to get my camera and in those few seconds it ran away. The visit is ironic because I was just telling our next door neighbor the other day that we hadn't seen many moose this year!
We had a full moon this week, so I tried to capture it with the nighttime function on my point & shoot camera:
It was remarkably bright - amazing how much light the moon gives off...
No comments:
Post a Comment