OMG, I'm getting married two weeks from tomorrow!!!
The house is looking better -- knowing that both sets of parents are arriving early next week is motivating me to work on the yard, finish some little interior projects and get the guest room ready. Everything in there is washed and clean, so the pets have to stay out. I ran out of boxes for the multitude of wedding items and ended up purchasing some nice-sized green rubbermaid totes that can double as beverage holders/coolers during the reception. Multi-tasking, I love it.
Sent in our marriage license paperwork this morning and we will be able to pick it up in person on the Monday after D arrives back in town. It makes me a bit nervous to have waited until the last week for this, but it couldn't be helped - that lodge job kinda threw a kink into our plans!
Still trying to connect with the owners of the Inn about meals and setup -- they are in full-on wedding mode already with a couple events under their belt already this month. Oh, flowers are done! I visited a wholesale flower company in town and placed an order, to be picked up Friday morning before we leave Anchorage for Moose Pass. I'm feeling really good about this - $550-$600 worth of blooms for $217!
The girls at work are throwing me my second bridal shower next Wednesday. I don't even care about the gifts - I'm more interested in good food and wine. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment