I cannot WAIT until my and D's parents come into town next week -- I'm at that point where I could use a little help with things. There is so much wedding junk everywhere, but most of it has been moved into my craft room and out of the spare bedroom. I don't think my parents would appreciate sleeping on top of this stuff.
Everyday I come home from work and get things together for the big event. Bed time has been 1 a.m. for the last week. My to-do list is 4 pages long now, but I'm one of those people who needs to be organized. I live and die by my lists!
D will be back in less than two weeks, so the dog and I are excited about that. I thought maybe I could get away with not cutting the lawn until our parents arrive, but it's looking a big long. Plus our neighbors on either side both mowed this weekend so ours looks especially unkempt. I can't remember the last time I cut the grass -- probably when I was in high school!
This weekend was pretty full -- a first Friday/artwalk downtown with friends to kick off the weekend, plus lots of errands and wedding stuff on Saturday, and then I took my coworker to brunch on Sunday for her birthday.
Yesterday (Monday) I took a boat trip into Prince William Sound for work. Will post some photos later.
No comments:
Post a Comment