Boyd, Risha, the little girl Risha nannys and I attended a free music class demonstration on Monday. Channel 2 News was also there to film a story about the class and we all ended up getting some brief screen time.
Video link here: KTUU Music Canvas story
Boyd LOVED this class! I think he was fascinated by the sounds, plus he also wanted to move around and look at the other kids.We had a great time so I signed us both up for the Monday sessions. Risha's employer signed up his youngest so she and Risha will be in the class as well. They're not cheap - $165 for 8 sessions - but I had a free $25 credit so that took each class down to $17.50 each. $15.50 if you factor in the demo.
I think we'll have fun - I'm just hoping Boyd's nap schedule cooperates!
No comments:
Post a Comment