While the boys were fishing hard in Kachemak Bay, Boyd and I had a busy weekend around town. On Saturday, he and I joined my mom and Risha for brunch at Simon & Seafort's downtown. Our table overlooked the Coastal Trail, Cook Inlet and Sleeping Lady (mountain). Even saw the AK Railroad train go by - Boyd got a kick out of that. Boyd did really well that day - two naps and I was even able to organize his clothes and closet. He is mostly wearing 18 month sizes now!
Sunday I attended another mama brunch at a friend's house. Our third mama and baby decided to stay home due to sickness, which I'm happy about. I don't need an illness on top of an already teething and nap-refusing baby. Monday was our first official Music Together class. Boyd was totally into it and I'm looking forward to a fun semester. The classes run through May 13th, so we'll be done well in advance of Memorial Day.
Oh and we also had an epic snow dump beginning Sunday and continuing on into Monday evening. Over a foot of snow at our house. I cleared a few inches late Sunday afternoon and D did the rest on Monday. Boyd had a fun time hanging out in the sled and then crawling around while watching me shovel. Even got a few giggles out of him as I showed off my snow-removal techniques.
![]() |
| Another new hat! I got it on super sale from the Gap for around $8. I do love it, but need to affix some sort of ribbon to the flaps so it stays put and snug on Boyd's little head. |
![]() |
| Our back deck was almost completely bare in some places. Not anymore. |
![]() |
| Since diabetes has robbed our dog of sight, he makes his way around by memory. The snow really messed with his paths around the deck and backyard. |



No comments:
Post a Comment