Friday, November 28, 2008

3 Cool Things - 11/28/08

Hi everybody! I'm out and about with the rest of the crazies looking for Black Friday deals. This is only the second time EVER that I have dragged my sleepy self out of bed at 0-dark thirty and shopped on the day after Thanksgiving. And no, I'm not aimlessly shopping - I have a very short list. Then I'm coming home for more sleepy time.

And now back to your regularly scheduled cool things...




About once a week I check out
WikiHow, a site that explains how to do anything.



Topics range from
making mulled beer, stopping a "friend" from putting you down, avoiding overdraft fees and save a wet cell phone.



Stuff is expensive - you know this, peoples.
Extend the life of your electronic gadgets!



NotMartha is all-around awesome - here are some of her tiny pies in little canning jars. I must makes these posthaste. If we have sent you canned salmon in the past, reuse those jars!

No comments: