Here I am stuck in traffic at the worst intersection in town: Lake Otis & Tudor. If you like webcams, here's the one for LO&T.
It's hard to tell but there is a slight hill on this side of Lake Otis and cars without 4-wheel or all-wheel drive just spin, spin and spin their wheels some more. It's quite frustrating to be right behind a spinner and see the light change from red to green and then red again!

As it so happens, my last three residences have forced me to use this intersection in order to get to work. It is THE WORST PLACE TO BE at rush hour. Just looking out my window, rocking out to my mp3 player and waiting....

Half and hour later, I made it home in one piece and Drift was excited to finally be out of the house!
Here he is sniffing around our neighbors tree. No matter how much I try to get him away from that darn tree he keeps going back.


No comments:
Post a Comment