Rib update: much improvement has been observed (and felt). I was getting quite worried that the pain would still be there into March, which is when I'm going to BOW winter session. Shooting guns and dog sledding would probably be a bad idea. But the prognosis is looking good, peoples. We can all let out a collective sigh of relief.
D and I attended a boat show a couple days ago in the new convention center (which D worked on) and while the show was so-so -- not the selection we were expecting -- D did get to give me a private tour around the facility. He pointed out lots of little interesting things that I wouldn't have noticed on my own. The industrial-sized kitchen is supposed to be amazing, but I was too chicken (kitchen-related food pun!) to venture in further than the staging hallway.
No comments:
Post a Comment