This volcano is really inconsiderate -- messing everything up for people, forcing flight cancellations, making me be on-call this weekend in case my medical place of employment needs to issue a press release...
My boss is supposed to be in Hawaii today but the flight left WITHOUT her and her family! Have you ever heard of such a thing? Sounds like it was one of last flights to get out of Anchorage before Alaska Airlines shut down all routes. Whoever was in the gate area got to board and poof, they were out of there. And I thought D and I had bad luck when it came to traveling!
The National Weather Service is still reporting that Anchorage will receive trace amounts of ash (which is almost nothing). The snow is coming down fluffy and heavy, and I wonder if that affects the ash at all?
No comments:
Post a Comment