Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day in the life

I have really been feeling two steps behind on everything this week. The to-do list is still pretty lengthy, even after my productive Monday. However, early this morning I dropped one of the cats off at the groomer to get a much-needed lion cut (those photos will be posted later when he gets home -- it's pretty entertaining) and took a few hours off to clean the house and wait for the garage door guy, who is replacing our old and drafty and broken down garage door. Then D left work early so I could head to the office. It's all about teamwork!

What I really need is a whole weekday off because about half of the items on my list need to be done during the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, which is when I am chained to my desk, zombie-like in front of my computer screens. It would be so fabulous if I had a personal assistant, even for just one day a week.

No comments: