- At work, booked a photographer to shoot a new lumbar disc replacement procedure -- while my boss took care of the tv news station which filmed the same half-day procedure. It was SO crowded in the operating room today with all the cameras and staff and doctors! I even got to chat with the physician from France who created this new technology.
- Made airline reservations for trip to Tennessee in August (thankfully my boss approved the 9-day vacation request!) after many coordinating phone calls with family
- Found 10 lbs of fresh Alaskan shrimp and am having the company overnight the package to my grandma (we don't have that much shrimp in our freezer yet)
- Figured out how to fit enough salmon and cooked PWS shrimp in a box to mail to my California relatives
- Made plans to meet up with high school friends after work for a mini-reunion
Phew...I'm surprised I got any real work done today.
Later on tonight I'll go through my photos from this weekend's fishing adventures on the Kenai River and pick out some good ones to post. D, his parents and I had such a great time!
1 comment:
Oh, I hope we get to sample some of those yummy shrimp and salmon from Alaska. Perhaps grandma will be in a sharing mood. you are the busy bee aren't you. I am so happy to read that you are happy and doing well. I bet your parents are loving that you are going to be there this August.
Post a Comment