I took the opportunity to tinker around with the settings and make myself more familiar with the machine. I may need to take a sewing class (who am I kidding...I definitely need a class), but for now will practice with some patterns gleaned off the internets.

Working on a zippered pouch pattern with scrap fabric. Halfway through the bobbin ran out of thread so I called it a night after that. I hate winding the bobbin.


In other news, my hair is now three inches shorter thanks to the haircut I got last Saturday morning. Previously the length reached halfway down my back so of course I feel like it's a huge difference. HUGE!
D has not noticed yet. Hmm, apparently not as dramatic a change as I thought.
1 comment:
Look at you sewing. A regular Martha Stewart.
three inches doesn't really make that much of a difference. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen you with a totally different look.
Post a Comment