Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday update

Another beautiful day in paradise! Yesterday was HOT. I used my vehicle's air conditioner for the first time in almost a year.

The girls and I got together on Sunday to celebrate the upcoming arrrival of my friend Susie's baby boy next month - her first kiddo. We decided to plan a brunch shower, which was genius because 1) I love brunch food and 2) we had the rest of the day to ourselves. I made all of the favors and prizes for the games, and a good time was had by all! Here are the tags I designed for the favors & prizes:


This is random, but someone yesterday mentioned that showers are traditionally not held for second babies. Is that really how it works? After thinking back, I realized that I've only ever been to first-born baby showers.

In happy news, D's parents have arrived in Anchorage, safe and sound. We spend a lovely afternoon catching up before heading off to dinner. Don't be jealous, but tonight we are planning shrimp feast for dinner.

No comments: