Thursday, December 16, 2010

Google Reader

I started using Google Reader a few months ago and it has totally changed the way I read blogs and visit websites. If you are like me and have a long list of blogs to visit every week, the process can be a bit tedious.

Using Google Reader allows me to see which blogs/sites have been updated recently and quickly read through those. No wasting time on blogs that have not been updated since the last time I logged into Reader.

Here is what it looks like when I log in:


It shows me who has new entries to read (and how many) and who has been lazy about posting. Ha! So, although it may take some time to add all of your favorite blogs to your subscription list IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT in the end! Take my word for it.

No comments: