Some of you may have already received this message from me on Facebook, but wanted to post again to make sure everyone knows about the address:
I just heard that the insurance company moved my mom from one apartment complex to another. (Actually she moved herself and has a throbbing knee to prove it, but that is another story!) The move is good news since the new place is cleaner and on the 1st floor (Dad cannot climb stairs or walk very far after he is discharged from the transplant unit.)
So that means they have a new mailing address starting TODAY. If you have mailed something already, mom will check the old box in the next couple of days. And from now on I'm telling everyone to use their home address in TN - a wonderful family friend is forwarding all of the mail to Jacksonville.
Ulys & Ann Whalen
1718 Brent Hills Blvd
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Dad is still struggling with nausea, lack of sleep and being restricted to his room due to risk of infection. But I talked to him this morning and he sounded more like his old self. If his blood cell and platelet counts improve in the next couple days the docs will let him mask up and walk the halls for a few minutes each day.
Mom, Dad, Risha and I are touched by the outpouring of love and prayers for Dad and his speedy recovery. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment