It's been a long time (about 4 months) but the blog is back! Things were just so hectic for a while that I needed to take a break. Of course, things are still a little crazy around here so I may not be able to post every day but hopefully a few times a week.
D and a friend went snowmachining up north this weekend, so I took advantage of the free time (no work events or holiday parties!) to get a ton of errands done and take the dog for a much-needed walk. I've been sick with an awful sore throat for the better part of a week but finally felt better by Sunday.
The temps have dropped dramatically so it was a crisp 1 degree yesterday during our walk. Recent snowfall has made the landscape look especially pretty. This tree was completely bowed by the weight of the snow and partially blocked the trail.
It was a quick walk - 30 minutes - due to the chilly weather, but Drift was tuckered out afterwards. He is almost 7 years old and starting to show his age.
No comments:
Post a Comment