My 10-year college reunion is this year, October to be exact. I really can't wrap my head around the fact that it's been that long. I am 31!
Trinity always holds a big event for Alumni Weekend and I hope to attend this year, barring any health fairs or work events that I'll need to coordinate. My favorite college roommates and I made a promise long ago that we would head back to San Antonio for this reunion. It will be eye-opening to see the changes on campus. Just for kicks, I checked to see how much a RT ticket between Anchorage and San Antonio is going for in October -- the cheapest (with 2 stops) is $649.
Hey I just looked out my window and it's snowing! Yay - that's good news. The landscape lately has been less winter wonderland and more gray pavement.
No comments:
Post a Comment