D and I always say, if it wasn't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all. You are probably thinking, ha ha Audry is so delightful witty, that can't possibly be true! Well, it is sadly very true. Case in point - all the stuff that happened to us in Cancun (door lockbox not working, crummy weather, bruised ribs, cancelled excursions, etc.) We still manage to have a good time because we're used to this bad luck thing -- we've lowered our expectations, ha ha.
But I've heard that the universe evens itself out, so it is possible that some other couple out there has all GOOD luck as opposed to our bad luck. So if D goes fishing and loses a big halibut or I hurt myself once again, this other couple catches the fish of a lifetime or wins a radio contest or something. Makes you think...
No comments:
Post a Comment