Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday update

D and a friend of his went off snowmachining this past weekend and came back very happy. They were able to "shoot some varmints" and D came home with a fox and lynx.

While he was gone I scooted off to Target to scope out the Home Design Event, where selected items are 30% off. And eureka! I found the dining set of my dreams...


The color of the set I want is a dark dark brown, almost black. I love that the table has some weight to it and feels sturdy. It also features the shaker/amish style that I'm really into. The sales guy told me he sold the last in-stock table the day prior, so I'm waiting (not so) patiently for more to come in. Our current dining set is the one I brought with me from the condo -- white farmhouse-style in wobbly shape.

I also scored a good work sweater for $2.57...yahoo! And D almost killed himself recently in the slippery tub, so I snagged one of these swanky pebble bath mats too.

In other news, my ribs are still sore -- I can only sleep in one position comfortably. I've been feeling flabby so I did a very light workout on the elliptical. That was probably a bad idea but today my ribs don't feel any worse than they have on previous days.

No comments: