Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Resolution

I wasn't sure how to talk about this because I get upset everytime I think about the circumstances and to what extent chance played into what happened, but the court verdict is finally in and this monster is going to jail. I thought about going to the courtroom for the announcement but couldn't. It's hard for me to even watch the news coverage of the trial on tv.

My friend was murdered in December of 2007 by this person and although nothing can bring Jason back, we can rest a little easier knowing that the person who did it will be sentenced and put in jail. I don't care if he goes into a mental facility or prison or they chuck him off Denali, just as long as he doesn't hurt anyone again. It's not right that a good and giving person was taken away from his friends, family and the world in general.

No comments: