So, first boat trip of the season is next weekend! D and I will be making the 4 hour trip to Homer for some fishing and springtime camping. He's being especially nice by bringing along a little heater for the cabin of the boat. Because regardless of what the calendar says (warm spring weather my foot!) it's still freaking cold out on the water here in Alaska.
I was just thinking about how happy Drift will be to see the boat all ready to go! He knows what it means when D pulls it into the garage for outfitting. That dog is freakishly attached to all things water-related.
D is heading out for another round of brown bear hunting via snowmachine this weekend, so I'm on my own again. The girls and I are seeing some comedian tonight, and then hitting up the 5K Heart Run tomorrow. I might try to look for doorknobs again -- Walmart is not cooperating by restocking the ones we need. We've been skunked 2 weeks in a row now. I installed one on the new coat closet door last weekend while D was gone and you would have thought I cured cancer with how impressed he was. Hey, I owned property for 9 years -- I'm independent and handy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment