Oh shoot, I've been so bad with birthdays lately. Just wanted to give a shout-out to my cousin Stacy -- her birthday was this past weekend. Happy birthday!
Thanks for the shout out. Awesome, I was mentioned in your blog. Angie and I love your blog. Now I see why you are reluctant to leave Alaska. Love the remodeled master bath. Your man does good work. By the way, it was 101 degrees yesterday and 92 today here in sunny San Diego.
@Stacy -- I do love it here, but that Cali weather sounds pretty nice right now! Thanks for reading my blog -- you are one of like 8 loyal readers. :-)
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out. Awesome, I was mentioned in your blog. Angie and I love your blog. Now I see why you are reluctant to leave Alaska. Love the remodeled master bath. Your man does good work. By the way, it was 101 degrees yesterday and 92 today here in sunny San Diego.
@Stacy -- I do love it here, but that Cali weather sounds pretty nice right now! Thanks for reading my blog -- you are one of like 8 loyal readers. :-)
Post a Comment